5.56 NATO 420 Rounds
5.56 NATO 420 Rounds,that is similar to what the military uses. Packed in a .30 caliber ammo can ($20 value), this 5.56 NATO ammunition is loaded to Military M855 specifications with a SS109 FMJ green tip, 62 grain, boxer primed in a brass case. Save your thumbs, this SS109 ammunition is on stripper clips, ten rounds per stripper clip.
With generations of legendary excellence Winchester ammunition is the name you know and trust. Standing for consistent performance, Winchester USA offers you high quality ammunition new production brass cases and a precise mix of powder, Winchester produces ammunition that is made right here in the USA by hard working men and women.
This 420 round can of Winchester 5.56 NATO SS109 is a must have for any survival situation.
Winchester USA Ammunition Specifications and Features:
- Winchester WM855420CS
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- 62 Grain
- FMJ SS109 Light Armor Piercing Green Tip
- M855 Military Specification
- Brass Cased
- Non-Corrosive Primers
- Reloadable Brass
- Boxer Primed
- Annealing (Shoulder and Neck Discoloration) is Normal for Military Specification Cartridges
- Uses: Survival or Target Shooting
- 420 Rounds on Stripper Clips, 10 rounds per stripper clip, 42 stripper clips per can
- Can contains 14 brown boxes, each box contains 30 rounds on ten round strip clips.
Ammo can measures 10x7x3.5″ with a lever lock lid, rubber gasket seal and flat folding handle to safely store this ammo for years.